Friday, November 19, 2010

Thank you!


Hello families,

A parent had a great suggestion that I thought I'd follow through with.  Coco's mum suggested that I put up an updated wish list because many families might want to donate something to the class around the holidays.  You families have been so generous, everything you are bringing in has been so helpful.

Thank you!

Here are some things we can really use right now- we would like to start using more materials, like watercolor and magnets so we'll need some other items:

magnets sets of all types ex: geomag brand
unifix cubes
cuisenaire rods
pattern blocks
Keva, City or Kappla blocks
narrow planters for outside our classroom
Color and black Ink cartridges for our class printer: Brother DCP-110C

Here's the link to our wish list, too if this helps for more ideas.
http://www.amazon.com/wishlist/1GPWNUYF8VVAH/ref=cm_wl_rlist_go

Possibly found around the house:
empty baby food jars
small random metal objects
magnets
fabric napkins
rags for clean up jobs



And last but NOT least, unique natural items and specimines.  Keep them coming, they have been such inspiration for the children and their explorations! 

Enjoy your break.  Love to you all,  Jennifer

3 comments:

  1. ooh! I just made a bunch of cloth napkins and I was wondering if you needed some for the classroom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, we would love them! Thank you. I can't wait to see them, I'm always excited to see what fellow creators are up to! Are you knitting anything lately? I've been creating fingerless gloves and also a big wrap that can become a poncho, scarf or what ever else it wants to be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lately I've been sewing and crocheting. So much to do before Christmas!

    ReplyDelete