Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Our First Day!

What a lovely morning!

It was so nice to see your children together and getting to know each other.  I had a great time with them, and can already see that they each have so many ideas and are very excited to share them with us. 

Today was a very different day in that we were getting to know the space and the day was short, so tomorrow we really begin!  Please make sure your child has a solid snack and lunch and a good night's sleep. 

I took many photos today and some of you got to see them.  This isn't something I am going to do each day, but it will be something I do periodically.  Please feel free to ask to see the latest photo show if you come on a different day to pick up and missed it.  We created the afternoon pick up time to be for you to get a chance to have your children show you their work, so I hope you will be able to take advantage of this!

As of right now I am not posting any images on the blog because I need to wait until all the info comes into the office about everyone's preferences.  But I will be sending out periodical emails with documentation pieces attached so that you can see the learning unfolding and see their faces as they discover.

I wish all of you families a nice evening.  Thank you for sharing your children with me!  Love, Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment