Monday, October 11, 2010

Where am I?

Hello Kindergarten Families!

I wanted to give you an update. Today I was out, and will be tomorrow, too.  Gaby did a fabulous job with the kids!  She is so great.  And the kids were great about remembering routines and knowing what to do in the life of our classroom. 

I am having to cancel my conferences for tomorrow, unfortunately.  If you have one set for tomorrrow, please check in with me to reschedule. 

Last week I was reareneded on the way to work, and my neck and back pain have gotten worse.  Now I'm on some major meds to relax the muscles, and the doctors are telling me to rest.  And to top it off, yesterday, I was doing some sun therapy on my balcony (I've read that it helps to get some sun when you aren't well, to stimulate the immune system) and I got stung by a bee.  It's fun!  My arm is rather big and so I'm on some medicine for that annoying pain, too.

Sorry to bore you with my bizzare weekend and last few days.  And I'm so sorry to inconvenience you and your busy schedules.  I love conference time because it's time to talk about all the great things your children are up to.  I can't wait to be better to get to this!  Have a nice day!  Love, Jennifer

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I am so sorry to hear about the accident, we know 1st hand how scary it can be. I heard the kids missed you lot's and can't wait to see you. Rest up and if we can be of any help, please let us know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awful! And a bee sting on top of it. Hope all the rotten has gotton out in the first half of the month, and the second half is just filled with JOY! Wishing you speedy healing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the wishes. It is so good to be relaxing at home tonight. NO plans for the weekend, and I love it! Enjoy your weekend! Love, Jennifer

    ReplyDelete