Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Reflecting on our Year

Hello Families!

Thank you so much to all the families who shared your children with me this year.  You were so involved and made my year so fun and interesting.  Your kids are each so multifaceted and unique.

Here are some images from our end of the year celebration and learning exhibit. 







Then Thursday we invited other IA classes into the exhibit to share our work and ideas.  The kids were proud to share their work!  In between our visits, we also had some fun dancing, doing puzzles and playing red light green light!  :) 



Also, I hope you had a great and special Father's Day.  Here's a cool piece created by Bridget W. for her dad, which I'm sending out to all you dads!



I am looking forward to next year at our new site.  To those who won't be joining us, I wish you all the best and lots of future learning and a feeling of community in your new schools.  To those of you who will be joining us in Scripps, see you next year!  And if you can, come out and help us to make the site ours and inviting.

Thank you for everything!  Love, Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment