Saturday, August 13, 2011

My Summer Photos!

Hello Families!

I am enjoying my summer.  I feel so lucky to have time to enjoy my favorite things.  Our trip to Mexico was gorgeous.  We camped, we snorkeled, we drove through such amazing land.  I was very memorable.  Here are a few photos:

Jason and I near Catavina


My campsite mosaic in Scorpion Bay


Our camp spot for our week in Scorpion Bay

Pilates on the bluffs before sundown.

I took so many photos of flowers and birds!

A mango tree, they're everywhere in the towns. 
If you want a mango, just pick one off the sidewalk!

Different mango varieties



Cerritos, near Pescadero

On the water taxi in Cabo

A quiet beach near Pescadero


Jason's Wahoo!

Fishing off of Cerralvo


Sunset off Punto Chivato


Watch out for rhinos!



They are gigantic!


Need a watermelon?


And, I just got back from celebrating my sister's wedding near San Luis Obispo.  Here are a few photos we took since my immediate family was all together!


Mum, Julii, Geoff, Me, Johanna, Dad
Aubrie and Brenden


My Nephew and Niece and I

My Nanna and I

Aunts, Uncles, Cousins galore!

My sister, Jo, my Mum and I

Julii's ceremony

Us sisters together at the reception (after dancing lots!)

Well,  I hope you are having a nice summer and I look forward to hearing all about your adventures.  Please bring photos in to class when you return to school as FIRST GRADERS!!!

Lots of love, Jennifer

P.S. I am working on getting our new classroom ready so it's lovely and comfortable to provoke you to think, wonder, learn and teach each other.  I will be there next Monday and Wednesday mornings if you would like to come in and help out.

No comments:

Post a Comment