Sunday, September 4, 2011

See you on Tuesday!

Hello First Grade Families!

I am so excited about school beginning.  Not very long now!  I just got back from school and putting final touches on things.  I hope you are enjoying your long weekend. 

Please feel free to ask your child if they would like to bring in photos of their summer and of your family.  We will be spending the first many weeks getting to know each other and creating our community.  I am so looking forward to getting to know each of your children!

I hope that all your school preparations have been easy.  Here are the links to the school supply list:

Our class wish list:

Our outdoor wish list:


Thank you so much for all that you are doing for our school.  See you on Tuesday!

Love, Jennifer

PS Here are a few photos of what I've been up to this week:
checking out beautiful gardens and enjoying sunsets.
(As always, you can click on the photo to make it bigger!)







No comments:

Post a Comment