Friday, May 11, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!



Happy Mother's Day!  You are amazing in so many ways! 

Here are some that your children thought of. I wish you each a very special time!

Love, Jennifer

Joey: What I like about my mom is she's caring. I like my mom because she takes me to the zoo on the weekend usually. We get to see all the animals and she can take pictures of them. She makes my bed and she washes my clothes. I appreciate that she washes them so I can use them.

Ocean: Something that I like about my mom, is that when my daddy has to go to hockey and he can't sing me songs, my mother sings me songs. She also makes me the best scrambled eggs in the morning. It's so good.

Ben: What I like that my mother does, is she always gives me candy bars and oranges and bananas for lunch and recess. She puts me to bed. She gives me a couple pillows and she makes my bed for me so when I come to bed, I can just get inside the bed and feel happy.

Jenna: What my mom does that makes me happy is she lets us build forts and she makes deals a lot. She drives me to school sometimes and we play games.

Jayden: What my mom does for me a lot is she gives me yogurt every night after I eat dinner. I get to chose my own yogurt at Yogurtland. She sings a song and we sing it together and we learn it. It makes me tired and it makes me feel good. She says it to say goodnight to me.


Silas: I like that she plays tag with me.  Almost every night she makes dinner.  She buys me lots of stuff.  I like to go with her to the park.  She reads books with me every night.


Christopher: My mom, I love it when she washes my clothes because she makes it really clean and fresh.  I like just hanging around with her.  Because we can relax and get some peace and quiet.  


Christina: My mom is helpful because she helps me when I'm sick and gives me a special kind of medicine.  I like when she takes me to the park because she always pushes me on the swings and helps me.


Taylor: I love my mom because she takes me places where I want to go.  She helps me wake up 'cuz she bought us a clock.  She cuddles with me.


Rainli: I'm grateful because she helps me make my bed.  I like going to the park with her because she pushes me on the swings.  She makes me artichokes.  She makes a special kind of sauce.  

Bryana: What my mom does is she lets us stay up late and we also get dessert . We play games with my mom and we also draw and color too. I feel good inside when she does those type of things.

Joshua: I like my mom because she lets me play Mindcraft for a very long time. Also she lets me play on her Ipad a lot. She takes me to school sometimes. Sometimes she takes me for ice cream.

Nathaniel: Stuff that I like to do with my mom is when she puts me to bed she always reads me a few chapters and we listen to music. I like spending time with my mom because it makes me happy.

Aiden: She puts me to bed sometimes. I feel good because sometimes she doesn't do it. When I lay down she puts the blanket over me. At the night she buys donuts after I eat dinner.

Parker: What I like about my mom is we get to do homework together and it makes me feel happy inside. And we also get to do math problems and stuff. What I appreciate to my mom is that sometimes she gets me donuts with milk. And I like that. It tastes sweet and it makes me feel really happy.

Bridget: Happy Mothers day! The things you do for me are you drive me to school everyday and we listen to the radio together and we tell jokes that are so funny and I like that because I like funny jokes. We have family night and everybody in my family plays games. At bedtime my mom always reads me a bedtime story. Sometimes I'm lucky and I get two. And sometimes when I don't get bedtime stories my mom sings me two songs. It feels calm and relaxing.

Hannah Grace: What my mom does with me together is before I go to bed we read scriptures together. And we play some games together and we go to ice cream places a lot.

Henry: Sometimes when my mom is making something, she lets me help her with it. I like picking cherries off our cherry tree that just started blooming with her.

Hannah Eileen: What I like that my mom does is that she misses work and sometimes comes to field trips. She helps me brush my teeth. I like planting flowers with her.

Kaylie: What I like to do with my mom is that we both water our plants and sometimes we draw pictures together. It makes me feel happy. She is caring.

Ryan: What I like about my mom is that she sometimes takes me to the park after school. She sleeps with me in bed at night. She takes me out for dinner sometimes, at restaurants.

Milayna: What my mom does for me is she helps me do my Japanese homework. She tucks me into bed and she says goodnight to me before I go to bed. I like getting groceries with my mom because she lets me carry the bags.

Peyton: I love my mom because she plays board games with me and goes to special places. I feel proud that we get to be together. And I like cooking with her, like cookies and dinner.


2 comments:

  1. aw, thank you for this!!
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome! I love hearing things in their words. I hope it was a good one and the whole year, too!

    ReplyDelete