Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Our First Day Together!

Hello Kindergarten families,

Thank you for sharing Amelie, Mathis, Evelyn, Hayden, Mumina, Malaya, Josh, Kayla, Jake, Lukas, Mason, Rachel, Rowan, Kai, Natalie, Lia and Preston with me!

I am so lucky!  Your children are such neat people, I can already see that.  Today was so beautiful.  I am filled with such a great feeling for our year together.  Another thing that has added to this lovely feeling is reading your responses to the parent surveys.  Each of you have been so thorough in sharing about your child, I feel like I know so much more about who they are.  Thank you for taking the time to tell me about your amazing children.  If you haven't written your responses yet, you can find it up above, right below the title.  I can't wait to read more!


Today was very mellow.  We spent much of the day getting to know each other, our class and out school.  Tomorrow we will get to do even more.  Today many friends already shared so many ideas.  I can tell we have an inquisitive group of people who are excited about how the world works.



I wanted to include a few images to share a glimpse into our first day together.  It felt like so many of the students were pretty confident and comfortable on their first day.  It was nice to see some new connections  being made in class and on the yard.  I can't wait for tomorrow.



Tonight you and your child may be processing their first day at school.  If anything comes up that I can help you with, please feel free to email me. Jenniferkt@innovationsacademy.org    I love questions because they help us all be clear and makes for a strong year together.  I look forward to get to know you and your children this year.



Have a lovely night!  Love, Jennifer




























No comments:

Post a Comment