Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Hello families!

I was just at this great meeting with other educators in the community and am all inspired.  I can't wait to have this same feeling when I meet you guys!  In the mean time, I have some homework for you parents out there.

Please write to me!  I would love to begin to read emails (or regular mail- it feels so special now adays!) from you where you write to me describing your child.  If you want to attach photos, that would be great too.  It's just a beginning of us getting to know you.  I would love to hear who your child is through your eyes.

My email address is jenniferkt@innovationsacademy.org

Or write to me at our new site:
Jennifer Kirkby Tatro
6154 Mission Gorge Rd. Suite 100

San Diego, CA 92120

Thanks and enjoy your week, Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment