Friday, May 6, 2011

We Love You Moms!



To Moms,

Happy Mother's Day!

From the Kindergartners

Abdullah: My mom's nice.  She gives me hugs and I'm happy.  She lets me watch her when she's cooking so when I get older I know how to cook.  She says I'm a sweet boy.  I love her.

Agustin: My mom loves me.  She gives me a hug.  She lets me watch TV a little bit.  She reads me a story.  I like to go to stores with my mom.  I love her because she gives me kisses.

Alilciana: My grandma cooks good.  She washes my clothes.  She lets us go somewhere with her family.  She gives us hugs and kisses on our lunch bag.  She writes notes.  Every time at night she reads me a  bedtime story.

Aryav: She always says "bye" to me when I'm going to school.  She always kisses me when I'm going to bed. She says good morning to me. She hugs me and it's warm.  She wears nice dresses.

Bridget B. : She likes to play with me.  We play Sorry together.  She lets me play at other people's houses.  I love her because she's sweet.  She cares about me.  She taught me how to tie a bow.

Bridget W.: My mom likes hugs and I'm really happy because my mom's with me.  She kisses me when she hugs me.  She hangs out with me.

Coco: I love her because I like her face and her face is beautiful.  She says I love you and sometimes she makes me cinnamon buns.  She does kisses, blow kisses, high fives, big hugs, little hugs, kisses behind the ears and then she says, "I love you, good bye." Sometimes she says, "I love you infinity times!"

Connor: She makes stuff for me.  She makes up games.  She reads me a book.  She gives two kisses.  She gets me a toy.  She's so nice.

Henry: She's nice.  She gives us art projects when we want some.  She says she loves me.  She takes me places, like taking me to paint.  We cook and it's fun.

Javon: She gives me hugs and gives me kisses. I love her because she's so nice and so pretty.  She goes somewhere that we can play at like, Chuck E. Cheese.  She plays with me in the water and plays games with me that goes on my TV.  She reads books.

Jenna: My mom, she is so nice.  Sometimes she tickles me.  It's really funny.  Then I make the rules, "There's no such thing as tickling", and then my mom was really sad.  It was so funny.  I love her because she's funny.  She gives me something that I wanted.

Logan: She always makes cakes.  She does stuff for me when I'm sick.  She calls me sweetie pie.  She reads me a book every night.  I like it when she helps me.  She helps me brush my teeth.  She helps me make my bed.

Madelynn: My mom puts blankets on me when I'm going to sleep.  She hugs me when she drives me to school.  I love her because she kisses me.  She cooks when I'm hungry. 

Natanya: I love her because she lets me watch my shows every time.  She drives me to fun places.  God makes my mom special.  She hugs me and I'm happy.

Ocean: She likes to give me lots of warm hugs.  I feel love inside me and I feel the warmness of the love.  Another reason I like her is 'cuz she likes to snuggle with me.  The next reason is because she's kind and nice.  I remember when she said she loved me so much.  We go to a restaurant.  I like to have nice chats with my mom at the restaurants.  Sometimes she calls me sweetie.  I like her because sometimes she gives me ice cream on hot days.

Olivia:  She gives me presents on my birthday and she cuddles me.  She gives me hugs and kisses and it feels like she likes me a lot.  She helps me getting my milk from the fridgerator because I can't reach it, I always have to get a stool.  She calls me pookie.  I like it because it sounds really nice.

Paz: She lets me do what I want, like go to the zoo  She reads me books and watches a movie. 

Tayler: My mommy gives me a hug and a kiss when I go to bed.  I'm happy because she lets me cuddle with her some nights and I like that.  She lets me do stuff when I want to do something.  She cooks nice desserts and she lets me help make the desserts with her.  We say I love you and I miss you when she goes somewhere.

Tennacee: She goes to places with me.  Sometimes she goes to the store with me.  Sometimes she reads me books.  She hugs me and I'm happy.

Yama: She plays with me sometimes.  She takes me to the park and has some fun over there.  She tucks me into bed and sometimes she gives me kisses.


3 comments:

  1. awee..this invoked tears...so sweet of you to do this Jennifer! And the wonderful secret project...sooo touching!! Hugs! Payal

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you soooo much for this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, you guys deserve it and so much more. Your job is such a valuable one!

    ReplyDelete