Thursday, May 26, 2011

A Week Full of Beautiful Presentations!

Hello Families!

What a beautiful week!  My heart was overflowing with love for you and your children!  Their presentations of learning have been so amazing.  Each and every child has challenged themselves to make this experience their best effort.  And all of this is on their first P.O.L. try!  Inspiring! 

I want to thank all of you family members for creating the time to come in for these special moments.  I can feel how proud the children are of their accomplishments.  They are so excited about all of their work and it comes out every day. I hope you enjoyed this glimpse of what wonderful people this class is full of.

 Thank you!






And to top off the week, I was just brought it a lovely basket of new books that many of you purchased at the book fair and donated to our classroom.  SO EXCITING!  Thank you so much for your generosity and thoughtfulness!

I wish you a lovely long weekend!  See you on Tuesday!  Love, Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment