Friday, June 15, 2012

Happy Father's Day!


Happy Father's Day!

I hope this weekend is a beautiful one to start off your summer together.  Your lovely friends had words to share about you fabulous fathers. 

 Enjoy, Jennifer

Christopher: What I am proud of my father is that yesterday he cleaned up the rest of my closet. He takes me to school and that's really helpful. He helps my mom cook me and my brother dinner. I kind of like to go to the store with him because we shop and we get stuff.

Rainli: Yesterday he tried to put on Scooby Doo for me. Another thing I like abour my dad is sometimes at night, he takes me, my mom and my dog on a night walk to a tree that had four little baby birds in it.

Silas: He helps me clean up my bedroom. When we go to bed we tell jokes together and it makes me laugh. We play foursquare in our back yard. Sometimes I help him cook dinner. I get to do the cool stuff like cut the carrots.

Hannah Eileen: I am proud of my dad because he plays games with me when I come from school. He takes me in the front yard and he plays with fake guns. I feel lucky because my dad always combs my hair softly.

Kaylie: What I love about my dad is that sometimes he brings me and my sister to the park and when we come home he lets me and my sister watch a movie. And what I love about him is that sometimes he tickles me.

Hannah Grace: What I love about my dad is that he takes me to SeaWorld and Knots Berry Farm. Also what I love about him is that sometimes he cuddles me up into bed. Also, what I like about my dad is soemtimes he turns on the TV for me and sometimes we play games and sometimes at night, he reads us scriptures.

Anais: My dad helps me learn how to play the ukelele. I like going to the park with him because he plays with me. I like when he plays music.

Peyton: What I do with my dad is we tell jokes on long car rides. And he takes us to special places. We get to watch movies together. He tucks me into bed, puts the cover over my face and he says, “Where are you?” and takes it back off.

Ryan: What I like about my dad is he takes me to the park almost every single evening. We play baseball there and we fly my glider. He plays with me at home, he like, sometimes helps me build a lego.

Milayna: What I love about my dad is that he sometimes takes my snacks and it makes me laugh. He takes my snacks and eats them, even though I don't know and then I laugh. He tells me jokes. I like biking together 'cuz he helps me go up big hills

Bridget: Something that I like that my dad does for me is he takes me and my brother out to donuts every Sunday, either to this really good donut place called Crispy Cream or this other really good place called Rose Donuts. What I also like about my dad is that he tells funny jokes to me and I always laugh because he's really funny. And, when I play checkers, he always beats me because I can't think of really any ideas. We play chess on the computer and I always hope that we can beat the computer.

Bryana: What my dad does is he sometimes, when we are all in the car, when we're coming from somewhere, he tells funny jokes. We all go around and tell jokes. Sometimes he takes me and my Nana and my brother to the zoo. He reads to me and he watches movies with me and my family.

Ben: What I like to do with my dad is sitting on the couch watching the TV. I also like going outside on my bike and he watches me and it's a lot of fun and he plays with me with my toys.

Henry: What I like about what my dad does is he takes me to a submarine place and I can learn stuff and sometimes he learns. I like to play chess with him because he helps me learn and him.

Nathaniel: Stuff that I like about my dad is that he bought me a pet. He signed me up for Kunfu. Sometimes when we go to places, like the store, we walk around and stuff. I like spending time with him because it makes me feel good. We lay on the couch and we usually watch TV a lot.

Ocean: What my dad does is he makes me breakfast, like waffles, and sometimes I make his. Sometimes, before bed, we play frisbee together. We like to play on the Wii. Sometimes when he comes home, he gets Panda Express or Rubios and I like what he gets. And sometimes I go with him. He sings me songs, and sometimes when we go to bed early, he reads me story. The stories that we usually read is the World of Pooh and Bayala.

Parker: What I like about my Dad is that sometimes we go on father-son day. What I really like is that we go at Nickle City. I feel happy when I'm around my dad a lot. Me and my dad also read scriptures and I like that a lot.

Joey: What I like doing with my dad is I like to go fishing with him. He tells me jokes in the morning a lot. I like it when he plays games with me because he beats me every time but I don't really care because it's kind of fun to get better.

Jayden: What I like to do with my dad is going outside and playing wrestling together softly and playing soccor together. We also play baseball together. He sometimes tucks me in at night and it feels good because I get a hug and a kiss.

Taylor: What I like about my dad is every Saturday we go out for breakfast. Whenever we go to breakfast, he tells jokes and it makes me and my friends laugh a lot. Sometimes he makes breakfast for me whenever I'm sick.

Addison: Whenever, in the morning before he leaves early to go to work, he always plays around with me. For dinner he says “din-din” and he messes around with me like if I'm trying to tell him about a band called “One Direction” he says, “What direction?” On Saturdays or Sunday mornings, when I don't go to school, he goes to the donut shop with Preston, my brother, and they get me glazed and chocoloate, because that's the ones we like. And he takes me to the pool and the throws us in the water.

Jenna: What my dad does for me and with me is he plays with me and the cats and he plays with me. He watches TV with me. We make instruments for the house and after we make the instruments we put them on the walls sometimes.

2 comments:

  1. Jennifer,
    Thank you for having the kids make their Mother's/Father's day cards. They are so unique and beautiful. I love the smile on Kaylie's Dads face when he read it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for telling me how it went! I'm so glad. These kids are such thoughtful and neat people, that's why their cards are so special! Thank you for making the year great.

    ReplyDelete