Friday, June 1, 2012

What was memorable for you this year?


Hello Families! 

Our morning share today was about a memorable moment or project this year.  Here are your children's answers.  Just lovely!  

Thank you for sharing these beautiful people with me all year.  Have a nice weekend, Jennifer

Silas: The favorite part of the school year was the animal project because it was a hard challenge for me.
Kaylie: What was fun in this school year is telling time because I never learned to tell time but now I know how.
Hannah Eileen: My favorite time is relax and read because I get to practice reading and I get better and better.
Joey: What was fun for me was the Setting project because it's kind of hard because we had to do three steps.
Parker: What we did over this year that made me happy was when we were out in the park and we were doing the silly meeting, when people were doing good jokes, that gave me a really happy feeling.
Peyton: What gave me a fun time is my Setting Project 'cuz we got to paint and think of our own place that we want to do.
Milayna: What I liked is songs and poems because I like that we could sing and do poems.
Jenna: What I liked of this year was our Setting Project because you get to write and draw and paint what your setting was.
Taylor:What I liked about this year is going to the park and doing a parachute and playing fruit tag because it gave me enough fun before I go to second grade.
Jayden: What I like about school is the Setting Project because we got to use descriptive words and write.
Bryana: What I like about this school is we get to do math and we like to solve things like when we tried figuring out how much money we need to buy the big dictionary.
Ryan: What I liked is the Setting Project because it's like writing words and it's kind of like practice and if you don't know it, you learn how to spell it.
Christopher: What was fun over the year was when we were with our 8th grade buddies and why, was because yesterday, me an Nathan talked about Adventure Time.
Ben: What was the funnest thing was going on the field trips because I got to do lots of fun stuff with my friends and learned and it was nice.
Nathaniel: My favorite part of the school year was with my 8th grade buddy because we talked about Pokemon.
Aiden: What was my favorite part was the Animal Project. It was hard because we had to find 7 facts and we couldn't copy the book.
Henry: What was one of the things that was fun this year was playing fruit tag because no body really disagreed and nobody got left out so it made it feel good.
Hannah Grace: What felt good to me was going to the park because we got to look at nature 'cuz it gives me a good feeling.
Addison: My favorite part of the school year was the whole school year because I got to spend time with my friends and my teacher.
Christina: What I like about school is that we get to learn clock time 'cuz then I learn more.
Rainli: My favorite part of the school year was the animal work because I got to spend a lot of time looking up words and about my animal and it was really fun learning about animals.
Bridget: My favorite part of the school year is POLs because it teaches me about bravery and how to write key words for the cards so I don't have to read the POL, so I can just say more to add to the key words so I don't have to stare at the paper.
Amy: One of my most memorable moments was when I got to go to the Conservation Gardens because I got to watch you run around and enjoy the garden.
Jennifer: It's hard to have a favorite, because this year was so fun, but I loved singing together in the park. Those afternoons were always beautiful. And I remember one of those times especially because it was the day that, as we were singing, a swarm of bees came. We all stayed low and quiet and watched as they flew over us and on their way to make a new hive. That was crazy and also so special to be able to see that. (And be safe!)
Have a beautiful day!
(Click on the image to view it larger!)

No comments:

Post a Comment